Welcome! Travel restrictions or other obstacles have us sitting at home needing an adventure. This virtual trip takes much less planning and money than a physical trip and it can be turned into a fun family day (or days!).
We’ll see ya real soon!
Here are a few suggestions to prepare you for your trip to the happiest place on earth:
- Print out your travel boarding pass.
- “Purchase” your Disney World tickets.
- Select your Disney hotel.
- Gather your travel snacks.
- Print out a couple of coloring pages for the little ones.
- Come on everybody get your ears on! Find your ears or make a set.
- Pull out past Disney souvenirs, photo albums, picture books, and character autograph book.
- Get your favorite character costume, t-shirt, or other Disney items ready to wear.
- Be sure to have the Disney (Children’s) Radio Station ready on Pandora.
- Make your furry family members something special to wear.
- Decorate your house with Disney inspired crafts.
- Prepare to “find” Hidden Mickeys in the parks and download the Hidden Mickeys App.
- Learn to draw some of your favorite Disney characters.
- Get your body ready for all the walking in the parks by doing a Disney workout.
- Involve your family in a Disney World Parks trivia challenge.
- Find your Disney pins and trade with family members (or online) or start your own collection!
Next, pack your bags for adventure because you are off to Disney World!
After your arrival to Disney World, be sure to check into your hotel by clicking the link below for a virtual tour, relax and then be ready to start your day at the Disney World parks! After you plan your transportation, you can check out the Disney merchandise or enjoy your favorite Disney show/movie. Sweet dreams!
Adventure awaits you today!
In each “Park” below you will find a virtual Disney Park map, links to virtual rides, videos of shows, videos of character meet and greets, and recipes for your favorite Disney Parks food.
Have a magical day!
Kindly note: This virtual adventure to Disney World is meant as a fun activity for you and your family. The links or companies featured were chosen at random and Atlantic Events, LLC does not receive any gain from it. A big thank you to all of these creators of the videos and online content for me to use for this project. These suggested rides, shows, food recipes, and character meet and greets are not a complete list but can get you started on your adventure!